This version below uses taco spices to amp up the flavor and excitement of this classic cauliflower dish. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 3 heads cauliflower
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash the cauliflower heads and remove the stem and leaves. Cut into florets and then slice the florets into thin, flat pieces.
- Place the florets in a large bowl and toss with the remaining ingredients. Spread over two large rimmed baking sheet and roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 86 calories, 6g fat, 6g carbohydrate, 2g sugar, 292mg sodium, 3g fiber, and 3g protein.