Planning ahead by making dinner in the slow cooker is a fantastic way to stay on track with your healthy eating plan.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
- 1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 3 cups Butternut Squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients except the parsley and naan in a slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, until the chicken is tender and cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve hot. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 315 calories, 11g fat, 695mg sodium, 7g sugar, 22g carbohydrate, 5g fiber, and 33g protein
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter to your friends, family, and coworkers.