Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need
For the Italian Vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon liquid stevia
For the Salad
- 4 zucchini, peeled and cut into thin, 1-inch pieces
- 2 English cucumbers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup green olives, quartered
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely minced
- Whisk together all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and chill before serving. Keeps in the fridge for several days. Enjoy!
One serving equals: 81 calories, 4g fat, 9g carbohydrate, 3g sugar, 504mg sodium, 3g fiber, and 2g protein
Spread the word. Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.