Need a satisfying meal FAST? Here’s your new go-to power meal that’s ready in 5 minutes flat…
This recipe takes protein filled tuna and adds fresh ingredients to turn it into a healthy tuna salad. Unlike many tuna salad recipes, this one doesn’t call for dressings or mayonnaise that add undesirable fats. Have this for lunch or dinner, and keep it lean by skipping the bread and eating it straight from a bowl, or serve in an avocado boat.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cans Albacore tuna, packed in water
- 1/2 cup white bean hummus
- 1 small apple, finely minced
- 1 Tbl yellow onion, finely minced
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- dash of Pepper
- 1 TBL Dijon mustard
- Drain and flake the tuna in a medium sized bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Serve in a bowl, on large lettuce leaves or in half of an avocado, garnish with dried dill weed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 188 calories, 5g fat, 563mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 21g protein
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try this week. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call or email me now to set up your first workout – I’d love to help you achieve your best body ever!